5.0

In early of 2017 my Plantar Fasciitis began acting up for the forth or fifth in the last fifteen years.My insurance has paid multiple times previously for a local company to make me "full length" foot orthotics with a high heel cup.

This time I decided to go another route. My insurance wouldn't cover new orthotics, so I decided to look around. After an internet search I stumbled upon Doctors Orthotics of San Diego, Ca. My feet were killing me I had to do something.

After thinking it over and talking to several friends and relatives and a few phone calls to Dr. Goldstien, I decided I didn't care what new foot orthotics cost. I ended up ordering the best carbon fiber orthotics Doctors Orthotics made. Dr Goldstien promised me my feet wood feel like new in a few weeks.

He explained his process. Two days latter a box arrived in the mail. It contained halves. Each half had memory foam inside.

The doctor told me to go about my normal day. Then just before bed to open the box and place the two halves shoulder width apart on the floor about arms length from the wall. Then I was supposed to step in to 1 box half and then the other box. I was to then step back out of each half.

So it was like making one complete walking stride. I did this and then taped the box halves back together and mailed them back to Doctors Orthotics. Dr. Goldstein told me I would get my orthotics in about three weeks.

It took a week longer. When I got my orthotics they were only about 1/8 inch thick and feather light. The miracle of carbon fiber! Nice deep heel cups to stabilize my foot.

Doctor Goldstein told me I should only wear them a few hours a day for the first week. I put the orthotics in my tennis shoes and they fit perfectly. They felt so natural. I have worn them everyday all day long since then.

No break period. Besides normal daily activities I road my bicycle 1800 miles. I found that bicycling allowed my to lose weight without beating up my high arches and arthritic body.

My experience with Doctors Orthotics was wonderful and I have recommend Doctors Orthotics many times to family, friends and strangers.I know where I'm going for my next pair when I need them.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments