10601 Tierrasanta Blvd, San Diego, CA 92124, USA
Resolved
1.4
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 14, 2018

2+ months later, I received a very cryptic email from Ron - "Your orthotics will ship today. Our mistake." I received the orthotics 4 days later - they were new, and had a very different fit in the arch (as I suspected, the originals they sent me were not built for my feet).

No explanation, no apology. Their action on this coincided nicely with the BBB reaching out to them on my behalf - I filed a formal complaint with the BBB and that did the trick.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2018

Ron (Dr. Goldstein) very quickly calls you back when you first inquire about their product.

He'll charge your credit card and then send you a mold kit. He might get back to you after several weeks, if you call every day, and finally send you your orthotics. When my orthotics arrived, they just didn't fit - felt way too wide/big. I got Ron to call me back about it and he said try them for the recommended 30 days.

I did, they didn't feel any better. Then, Ron told me to return them for adjustment. Several weeks ago I sent them to the address he gave me and have not heard a word from him since. They don't return calls, respond to emails, never answer their phones.

They now have my $300 and the orthotics. Have filed a complaint with the BBB. We'll see if that gets me anywhere.

And, yes, I am a REAL customer, out $300 and limping on a Morton's neuroma, while I wait to see what Dr. Goldstein intends to do...

Product or Service Mentioned: Doctors Orthotics Doctor.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Doctors Orthotics Cons: Refuse to respond to my inquiry re my orthotics.

• Fraud Activity