5.0

“I was very skeptical to order orthotics online, so I called the company and the doctor called me back pretty quickly and explained the process. I have worn orthotics before so I knew what questions to ask.

He answered them all. I also checked them out at the BBB and on Yelp. These are REAL orthotics and 1/4 of the price of Good Feet who just guesstimate about your foot. My orthotics arrived yesterday evening and they are beautiful.

When I got up this morning my plantar fasciitis was killing me so I put the orthotics in my shoes and wore them all day long and at the end of the day my feet felt fantastic. I walk daily between 8 and 12 miles a day and would never walk without these in my shoes again. I am very pleased with the quality of the service, but more importantly I am pleased with the quality of the orthotics. In fact I’m going to be ordering a second pair.

If you’ve been thinking about ordering from this company stop thinking about it and just do it, it will change your life. Happy in Texas.” B.K., Spring, TX

I liked: Website.